LeAnn Rimes: I Have No Regrets


A news by 4usnews:LeAnn Rimes says that while she has no regrets when looking back at her affair with Eddie Cibrian, she does feel it was out of character.
That's just not me. What happened is not who I am, period, said Rimes, talking to ABC's Robin Roberts in an interview scheduled to air Wednesday night. "I do know how much I love him. So, I've always said I don't live my life with regret. I can't....
She says that while both she and Cibrian were married, "it happens every day to so many people," she said. "You had two couples whose marriages didn't work who really stumbled upon each other and fell in love....
Eddie Cibrian echoed Rimes' sentiments. "The truth is that we're human beings, he said. We make mistakes and we learn from them, but we're human. We fell in love....
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter