Christina Aguilera Says She Needs 'Thrill of Change'


A news by 4usnews:Christina Aguilera filed for divorce from husband Jordan Bratman last month, and in a new interview she hints that she was looking for a change in her life before the split.
"My life is cyclical, she told Redbook. "I'm not a nine-to-five woman who has the same kind of lifestyle for years on end. I couldn't do it. I need the spontaneity, that thrill of change. That's part of how I get inspired.
The 29-year-old singer who has a two-year-old son Max with her estranged husband also revealed she couldn’t wait to get back into the studio to vent her emotions about her recent woes.
She said: I want to pour my heart out and be able to release anything I'm going through
Meanwhile, Christina’s friend Nicole Richie has praised the singer as an “incredible” mother....
Nicole who has daughter Harlow two and 11-month-old son Sparrow with her rocker fiance Joel Madden said she has enormous respect” for the singer’s parenting skills....
She said: "It's very clear through Christina's music what a strong woman she isBut to watch her as a mother only skyrockets the respect I have for her. She is the woman who's recording until 4 a.m. and up at seven to be with her son. Her dedication to Max is incredible....
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter