Justin Bieber Urges Bystanders to Stand Up to Online Bullies


A news by 4usnews:Justin Bieber insists he doesn’t get upset about being mocked and pranked online but he says it's important for people not to stand by and let it happen to their peers.
Everybody goes through bullying," he told Ellen DeGeneres. "Everybody has even me. On my YouTube page, there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff. Like I'm not mad, I'm 16 and I don't have chest hair. I'm not angry about it at the moment. That will come.
People are like, 'Look at him, he puts helium in his voice before he sings. You just have to laugh at yourself. It's funny....
There are so many bullies. It goes on so much. I think that you should, especially if you are a bystander, you definitely should help out because it could be you next.
Despite his worldwide fame, Justin was left astonished recently when he went to an NFL game with his friend Jaden Smith and his pal’s famous father Will Smith and no one took any notice of them.....
It was weird. No one bothered me at all," he said. "We were at a high school game and Selena Gomez came too. It was the weirdest thing. She's sweet. She's a sweetheart....
Though he insists he is currently single, the "Baby" hitmaker admitted he enjoys going on dates with the opposite sex.....
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter