Latest News About Brett Favre Chin


A news by 4usnews:Brett Favre Chin:injuries Brett Favre is not as serious as it initially appeared when he was hit hard in the fourth quarter loss Sunday in the Patriots. While Favre is necessary to help with the field, the Vikings announced that he had only sustained break to the chin and received eight stitches after being taken away.

In the Vikings postgame press conference, Favre said he plans to play in Week 9, saying: I do not want to make a big deal out of it. I remember everything, unfortunately. But I’ll be fine.........

Tarvaris Jackson had replaced Favre, after Patriots defensive tackle Myron Pryor delivered a nasty shot to the chin midway through the fourth quarter, Favre. If Favre can come back next week, he would extend his NFL record to 293 consecutive consecutive regular season games have begun, despite numerous injuries this season.

I really can not complain, although I probably should,” said Favre. “I have a broken leg. I have eight stitches on his chin. I’ve had tendinitis in my elbow, but I threw it, and I have all season.”

Favre finished 22 of 32 for 259 yards passing and one interception before being knocked out of the game.

Vikings coach Brad Childress believes his 41/year/old QB has a chance to extend his contract and does not preclude him from playing next week against Arizona. Let us a little history lesson … and you’re probably pretty good company I think, if you thought that he would go, you know. I think that perhaps he takes on a swing next week. What do you think......
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter