Emma Watson 'Felt Sick' When She Found Out She's Worth $32 Million


A news by 4usnews:Emma Watson was on a $75 a week allowance until she was 17 and her dad sat her down for the "money conversation." What her pops had to say totally blew the Harry Potter actress' mind: She's worth $32 million!

Emma recently said about her hefty net worth: “By the third or fourth film, the money was starting to get… serious. I had no idea. I felt sick, very emotional....
In a bid to cope, she enrolled on a course at Coutts bank to learn how to manage her money properly. The British star, who is now studying at Brown University, recently cropped her long hair and admitted she had the radical image change as a relation to finally finishing work on the Harry Potter movies, as her contract with the franchise forbade her from cutting her locks, wearing make-up or getting her ears pierced during filming.
Emma+Watson in Emma Watson Spends the Weekend at the Glastonbury Festival
She told Britain’s Vogue magazine: "For the nine years I was on Harry Potter I was contractually obliged not to cut my hair, not to tan. All the normal things girls do, I couldn't. So when I got the chance to change my appearance, this is what I did.....
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter