Justin Bieber Doesn't Understand Why Girls Cry Over Him


A news by 4usnews:Justin Bieber drives all the tweens crazy, and the 16-year-old can't understand exactly why. He even admits he's not "that cool!"
He said: “I’m not even that cool, like seriously… what is so cool like that you freak out? These girls crying, it’s like I can’t believe that, I’m so honored that you’re crying but, I don’t know, it’s crazy to me!.
However the 16-year-old singer, who recently released his autobiography '–First Step 2 Forever, revealed he is happy to get attention from fans and said that he hopes to be an inspiration to people. Speaking about why he decided to release a book at such a young age, he explained: “I wanted something with my own words… to describe what I’m going through and describe how I got here. I want people to look up to me, I want people to say, ‘You know, I look up to you.’”

The singer added that fans will be surprised by how “funny” his book is. He said: “The humor in it, it’s just funny, it’s fun. There are so many surprises in here that you’re just going to be like, ‘What?’ and a lot of things people don’t know about me.......
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter