Toni Collette Is Pregnant


A news by yahoofreeshop:Congrats to Toni Collette! The 37-year-old actress is expecting her scond child with husband Dave Galafassi which is due some time next spring......
The couple confirmed their happy news in a statement which read: We are very happy to be expecting our second child together.....
The couple, who married in 2003, already have a two-year-old daughter, Sage Florence.
The Australian actress has previously admitted she is terrified of dying because she worries about what will happen to her friends and family when she has gone.....
She said recently: "I think about it a lot you know what's going to happen. I guess it's the fact that I won't exist and I won't be around people that I love. I suppose my worst fear is that I don't know what happens afterwards -- it's the ultimate unknown.....
I think the nearer I get and I am getting closer to it, I accept that it doesn't make me freak out so much anymore. But I think the sooner I fully accept it the sooner I will fully immerse myself in life....
Toni and Dave have homes in both Australia and Ireland and split their time between the two....
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter