Jessica Simpson on Boyfriend Eric Johnson: 'He Brings Out a Lot of Light in Me'


A new by 4usnews:Jessica Simpson started dating former NFL football player Eric Johnson in June, and she credits him with her newfound happiness.

Speaking to USA Today at the Women's Conference in Long Beach, California, on Monday, she said: "He definitely makes me very happy. He brings out a lot of light in me and makes me very comfortable being who I am. It's nice to be with somebody who praises you for the right reasons."

Jessica, who was previously married to singer Nick Lachey, has hinted marriage could be on the cards for her and 31-year-old Eric, who filed for divorce from his wife in February.

She said: "I am from the south so I've definitely dreamed of being married my whole life and having children, so hopefully that's in my future."

The 30-year-old blonde beauty also confessed the constant comments about her fluctuating weight had gotten her down in the past.

She explained: "There's no way you're not going to be affected by the ugly things people say about you. It's very hurtful. It definitely brings up a lot of your own insecurities. It takes a great family and wonderful friends -- and love definitely helps, too -- to get through it."

However, Jessica revealed she is happier than ever since turning 30 this summer and believes she has now “come of age.”

She said: "I love being 30. The moment I turned 30, I really did feel a switch in my life. I was in Capri and I was with my boyfriend and my family and my friends, and I just felt this coming of age moment, this moment where I really just felt the happiest I've ever been and I love the woman inside of me......
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter