Ryan Gosling Is Always Being Mistaken for Ryan Reynolds


A news by 4usnews:Ryan Gosling is used to being swamped by fans desperate for a photo. The only problem? They've usually got him confused with another famous heartthrob, Ryan Reynolds.

He said: "I get that a lot -- and I do think it's because we're both Canadian. I can't tell you how many times people go, 'Are you Ryan?' And I go, 'Yeah.' And they say, 'Can I get a picture?' Then they take the picture and realize, in that moment, that I'm not Ryan Reynolds. I can see the disappointment in their faces."

Despite their similar good looks and blonde hair, Ryan believes the confusion comes from the fact they both grew up in Canada.

While he loved his time there, a bizarre incident with the freezing weather conditions made him decide he wanted to move to America as soon as he was old enough to drive.

He explained to Steve Carrell for Interview magazine: "I loved growing up in Canada. It's a great place to grow up, because -- well, at least where I grew up -- it's very multicultural.

"There's also good health care and a good education system. So it's a great place to be from, although, when I was eight, I was walking to school one day and I saw a frozen cat by the side of the road, and I picked it up and hit it against a tree.

"It was frozen solid, almost mid-step. So I thought, 'This isn't right. I'm moving to California as soon as I can drive.' And that's what I did."
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter