This Week in ‘E – The Miz Cashes In, John Cena and Many Others Cash Out


A News By 4usNews :Yeah this is day late. Big whoop, wanna fight about it? Survivor Series was mildly disappointing, but last night’s RAW, which I watched as I finished this was absolutely fantastic, making for two stellar RAWs in a row, with anticipation of next week’s King of the Ring episode to add to the string of goodness. Congratulations to The Miz. I am generally excited for him and his victory. I haven’t popped like that since Bret Hart returned back in January and the excitement of this victory was on par as CM Punk’s first victory back in the summer of 2008. Also congrats to Miz on becoming the 40th man to capture the prestigious WWE Championship, putting him on the same list as Rogers, Sammartino, Backlund, Hogan, Andre, Undertaker, Austin, Rock and Cena. It’s hard to believe for a kid from The Real World. I’m sure I’ll have more on his victory next week....

Oh and before I forget, There’s two things you don’t mess with legends and America, Sgt. Slaughter address Alberto Del Rio on the Old School RAW. Best comment since CM Punk said, “
Luke, Serena, bring me Jared from Subway.....
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter