David Arquette Parties in Miami, Denies Flipping of Any Lids


Yes, David Arquette partied in Miami all weekend, living it up at the Fontainebleau, dancing the night away at LIV nightclub and being "surrounded by women" all evening, a witness reports.

And, yes, the recently-separated actor Tweeted photos of himself in Florida, including one of him with a male friend that reads "Enjoying a little gay dance [party]."

And, okay, Jasmine Waltz went on record last week with a less-than-flattering description of her time in bed with Arquette.

Still, the actor has a message for everyone: CHILL..I know people think I've flipped my lid but I haven't," Arquette Tweeted Saturday. "I'm cool. Listen to Bob Marley's "Soul Rebel" you'll know where I'm comin' from..

Or just look at the pictures above. The guy looks like he's doing okay to us, doesn't he.....
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter