Left Over Turkey Recipes


A news by 4usnews:It’s time to start preparing Thanksgiving dinner and I’ve got food on the brain, so I thought I would share some yummy recipes. I have no idea why I’m already thinking about left-overs? I guess I’m just in a planning mood. Wow, this doesn’t happen very often… I’d better go clean out my closets while I’m at it!

This Honey Lime Enchiladas recipe is by my fantastic friend Cheryl aka Tidymom. I came across them and thought they would be the perfect recipe for left-over Thanksgiving turkey! Be sure to bookmark or print this recipe to save for this weekend:-) See the original Honey Lime Enchilada post with printable recipe here.

While you’re there, check out Tidymom’s Whisky Pumpkin Shortbread Parfait!!
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter