How Old Is Barbara Streisand


A news by yahoofreeshop:That was 37 years with Barbara Streisand and Robert Redford starred in the classic love story, “The Way We Were”. Today, the duo reunited on “Oprah Winfrey Show” in yet another remarkable episode of her talk show last season.

Robert Babbs surprised at the scene for the first interview with the duo together because, Robert jokes: “I never thought I’d get a word in.” He also acknowledges his reluctance to assume the role at the initial stage.

“The nature of the initial script, I felt the one-dimensional,” he says. But Barbara was no other leading man.

“They talked about other people, because he refused so many times,” she recalls. “I was hoping and praying, but it does not look good.”

Unlike most English-speaking world, Robert argues that he never saw a complete, ready to cut said film. At the time he was in another country and said that he did not expect this level of success of the film. “Not that I thought it was a failure, I just was not ready for impact.”

While Babs pulled on the continuation and Robert refused, the two apparently still have their chemistry and fond memories of each other.

“I remember the taste of her power and her spirit; .. It was great to play off, I really liked to joke to her that it is fun to a child,” Robert says of his co-star.

Well played, Oprah. We can not wait to see all the goodies and surprises you have in store for this season......
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter