Nicki Minaj Right Thru Me Official Video


A news by 4usnews:Nicki Minaj could mark a clean contrast between her early work, with her new video right through me. New video Nicky Minaj “represents a different version of the rapper, who first examines the internal strife, looking like just another girl.

Blonde hair and futuristic clothes from her debut “Check It Out”, are long gone. In its place, the singer belts out “Stop disrespect me!” a love interest with the roving eye.

Through me unfold with hatred and ups and downs of relationships, with the sequences shown in the tender moments between the pair and fighting. Minaj says: “You make me laugh / You make me hoarse from yelling at you and get at you,” she rhymes. “Why do you say when no one asked you?”

Although the new video allows fans to the singer, to see how it is, whether they like it or not the avatar remains to be seen....
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter