Camille Grammer is on to Kelsey!


A news by 4usnews:Nice try, Kelsey Grammer! You thought you could pull a fast one on ex-wife Camille and... well, you did. But she's on to you now!

The Real Housewife of Beverly Hills, who says she's grateful for her castmates, also says she thinks she knows why Kelsey pushed her to take part in the show: so he could get it on with Kayte Walsh.

"Looking back, maybe he wanted to keep me preoccupied in California while he was off having his affair in New York," the ex-Playboy model told The New York Post, adding that she "really didn't want to do" the series.

Camille Grammer Picture

Grammer also refers to herself as a "very private person." While we laugh at the absurdity of such a comment coming from a reality star, we can also report that Camille has lost a lot of respect for the father of her two kids.

"I don't respect what he did to me and my family. I am not happy with the way it went down. When I signed on, I didn't think I would be going through a divorce in the middle of a reality show... He was my best friend. I hope when the dust settles we can remain friends....."
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter