Kim Kardashian: Being 30 Is 'Thrilling'


A news by yahoofreeshop:just turned 30 last month, and she admits her life isn't exactly where she thought it would be going into the next decade.

She said: "I was nervous about turning 30. But so far it's been very fulfilling and thrilling. I’m sure there are lots of interviews from when I was 25 and people said, ‘Where do you see yourself when you’re 30?’ And I would have said, ‘Married with babies.’

"That’s not what I’m doing right now, but I’m doing so many other things that I never dreamed that I would have the opportunity to do, so I feel that I’m in a really good place.”

However, the reality TV star who has been single since splitting from Dallas Cowboys football player Miles Austin in September -- explained she isn't looking for love because she is currently "married" to her work.

Kim added to Access Hollywood: "You definitely have to know who you are yourself before you really kind of enter into a relationship or let someone else enter your life.

"I feel like I’ve gone through enough to where I do know myself, but I’m like married to my work right now. I’m such a workaholic. That role is completely fine for me. I’m not looking........
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter