Christina Aguilera I'm Looking Forward to the Next Chapter


A news by yahoofreeshop:Christina Aguilera filed for divorce from her husband Jordan Bratman last month, and she's determined not to be weighed down by regrets. Now, she's focused on ensuring that she and her two-year-old son Max are happy.

She said: "I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I'm a smart girl. There are decisions that I make for reasons, and the most important thing is that my son is happy and he always will be. He's surrounded by love.

The singer and actress is planning on using the heartache she has felt from her marriage breakdown to inspire a new collection of songs.

Christina explained: Now, I'm in a place where I'm very much in an introspective state of mind, have a lot to say, and have grown leaps and bounds. I'm a changed woman. So, I'm very much ready to make a new record.

"Nothing is ever a setback. If anything, it just motivates you for what's next.

Although the star is focused on Max, she has no intention of reducing her work commitments because she wants him to have a positive role model whom he can see achieve their ambitions.

Speaking to promote her new movie Burlesque, she said: "It's important for me to continue to work, so that he (Max) can have an example of a strong woman in his life, and one that has her own passion, so that he can then have his own goals and dreams......
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter