Paris Hilton I'm Going to Stop 'Hiding Behind the Dumb Blond Facade'


A news by 4usnews:Forget the Paris Hilton you knew from shows like The Simple Life and My New BFF. Hilton says that her new reality show will showcase the real Paris Hilton.

"It's basically like nothing I've ever done. With The Simple Life and these BFF shows it was this character I was playing," she told Us Weekly. "I was kind of hiding behind the dumb blond facade. Now I feel like it's the time to be my real self and show the real me, my real life, my friends, my family, and everything that goes on. It's going to be very interesting and crazy....."

She'll draw inspiration from her two aunts, Kim Richards and Kyle Richards, both of whom are on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. "It's really good," she said for the show. "I think they're really funny and are doing great!....."
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter