ATTORNEY PHAEDRA PARKS BRINGS THE LEGAL DRAMA TO BRAVO


A news By yahoofreeshop:The Real Housewives of Atlanta , Season 3 airs tonight at 9 PM EST on Bravo.The Atlanta Real Housewives franchise has two new cast members but only one has my attention and that is Entertainment Attorney Phaedra Parks.Attorney Parks got the blogs wagging last year when she married an ex-con.

In her interview , Attorney Parks explains her choice in men:My husband was convicted of a white-collar crime. It was racketeering. He comes up for an appeal and we just hope that works out positively. But he wasn’t guilty of harming any person or anybody and unfortunately that’s what happened. I married my husband because I loved him and he loved me and I think that’s the foundation of any good relationship......
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter