Fergie Will Make a Great Mom Someday Said By Josh Duhamel


A News By yahoofreeshop:Josh Duhamel plays a dad in his new flick Life As We Know It, and, of course, that's bringing on questions about his real life parenting plans. Though it doesn't sound like babies are in the super near future for him and wife Fergie, the actor does admit he loves kids and the two will make parents down the road.

Josh Duhamel and Fergie (Pacific Coast News)
He said about his wifey (via People.com): “She’ll be a great mom. She got to meet [costar Katherine Heigl's daughter] Naleigh on set. It was great.”

Josh says he loves kids and it sounds like he's pretty excited about becoming a dad in real life one day: "For whatever reason — I don’t know if it is my mom or my dad, but I’ve always had a real fondness for kids," he said.

Who else is a believer in Josh's parenting skills? Katherine Heigl's hubby, Josh Kelley. Mr. Kelley said: "Josh is going to be an amazing dad … are you kidding me? That guy is going to be an awesome dad. He’s one of the coolest guys I’ve ever met. I love him.” Aww!

Hopefully Josh will get to show off his "awesome" parenting skills sooner than later!
Share |

Text Widget

Share |

Text Widget

online counter